Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back to Blogging.... again....

So...Thank you, Kim.  You have reinspired me to get back to blogging!

The year of Eleven...  lots of transformation to come, me thinks.  But along with that is a feeling that what is already in place - and truly important in my life - is going to get stronger and hold a greater priority.  Although I know that there are many tests and lessons to come in this year (a triple whammy of Arianrhod Moons in 12 months will do that), I feel like the work I've done to get this far will be of great support to the work that is yet to come.  And with that notion, I begin to work on my goals and priorities for the coming calendar year.
#1 - Health.  Notice there is a period after the word "Health".  I'm tired of piece mealing this out for myself.  Focusing only on diet or exercise... or only on my emotional needs or meditation and spiritual needs.  My health is dependant upon me realizing that it's all or nothing.  True health doesn't come from diet or meditation alone.  Yoga can't make me healthy if I continue to eat a bunch of crap.  Meditating won't bring me health if I never get my ass off the floor and have some physical activity.  So yeah.  Health.  Period.
#2 - Time for Family and Friends
#3 - Manifesting my dreams, creating a vocation that is in line with my higher self - Living My Bliss.

There are obviously many, many components that will go into these 3 priorities.  I've already put some things in place and have been working towards them.  The elliptical machine will be delivered tomorrow.  I went to the store and purchased whole foods for our meals this week and am planning those out in advance.  I have scheduled time for spiritual work, exercise, work, family and friends in the next few days.  And tonight I will work a bit on manifesting #3.  Why wait on the calendar - seize the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment