Thursday, January 7, 2010

Post holidays

Well, I totally wussed it up over the holidays.  After spending 2 weeks moving rooms around, painting, cleaning, etc.  My ass was whooped.  With Steffen coming home and all of the chaos that has followed that, my workout plan has been stuffed in a closet.

The good news is that I have maintained my weight loss from before.  The bad news is that I am pretty sure that some of the muscle tone I had picked up has melted back into fat again.  Ugh.  C'est la vie.

On the upside, I have a plan.  I haven't enacted said plan as of yet, but the plan is there nonetheless.  I have carved out a new workout space in my now-shared abode.  I have also started paying closer attention to my food/drink choices.  It's a process, I know.

So, here I go.  LOL

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Get Stephen to help you make your workout space ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete