Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Getting back to my yoga practice

Wow... I've been a slacker for the last few weeks.  At first, I slacked just a little bit.  Then I got out of the routine of eating breakfast... and just getting right into the tasks of the day.  Somehow in there, yoga dissappeared entirely.  (slaps hand)

So I'm thinking to myself "why am I tired all the time?  Why do I feel like shit?  Why am I in a bad mood?"  Duh.
Yoga - gone.
Breakfast - gone.
Daily spiritual practice - slim.

Sometimes my blissful ignorance amazes me.

So... back to breakfast.
back to daily gratitude practice.
back to yoga.

Almost instantaneously, I feel better.  (rolls eyes at self)

I'll get it one of these days.

3 comments:

  1. Same thing with me! Missed one day...then two...missed one day of breakfast, then two....and next thing I know my "mojo" is thrown off and I am back to being tired and lost. I'm going to gently steer myself back to better habits. Right here with you, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly!! I think my next 30 day challenge will be for 30 minutes of yoga a day *With* spiritual practice AND healthy eating. A well rounded challenge... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you could come to my Renew You weekend!
    http://changeyourmindtochangeyourlife.blogspot.com/2011/04/renew-you-weekend.html

    Yoga, renew you ritual, meditation, clean eating, and girl time...what more could you ask for?

    ReplyDelete