Wednesday, June 15, 2011

And the day came...

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."


Anais Nin



And so blossom, I shall.

I'm embarking on a new venture and would love to share that with you.  I've been searching for a way to Live my Bliss for quite some time now.  I believe it's found me after all.

I've found that I absolutely love all things fiber.  I could quite literally spend my entire day and evening working with fiber arts.  I get so much enjoyment out of all the facets of this art that it became obvious that this is the Bliss I wish to Live.  I couldn't be happier about it and I am thrilled to shout it to the world!

I'm only in the beginning stages of making this a way of life, but I welcome you to see what I've got going so far.  I'd love it if you would 'like' my facebook page Shores of Avalon and be on the lookout for my Etsy shop to go live soon.

Some of the things I'll be offering for sale include:
  • Handspun yarns of wool, alpaca, mohair, cotton, etc.
  • Handwoven textiles like shawls, scarves, placemats, bath mats, rugs, blankets, dish towels, etc.
  • Handmade quilted items such as wall-hangings, bags, and blankets.
  • Commissioned work will also be considered.
  • Eventually I plan on offering classes and workshops in various things!

I'm very excited and so very, very blessed to have the opportunity to realize this dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment