Thursday, June 30, 2011

In the stillness of center

It amazes me sometimes just how much energy is held in the stillness of center.  Here, on the dark moon, I am focusing my intent on the gestation of a dream.  I'm holding it is the safety of the darkness of the Great Mother's womb.  The energy there-contained is ready to burst forth in its beauty and unbridled passion.  Even though I have already set this course; the bulk of the energy which will manifest it fully, is still gestating.  That raw, fearless, authentic passion is like water behind a dam...ready... ever-ready to flood forth at the releasing of the gates - the full recognition and birthing of my dream.

And here I pause, in the stillness of center, to honor all that has been, all that is, and all that is becoming.

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful. Much love to you as you continue to birth your dream! <3

    ReplyDelete