Monday, January 3, 2011

Returning to Glastonbury

I am so very fortunate to be able to return to Glastonbury this year.

When I was there in 2009, I vowed to return in 2011, but didn't really know if it would be feasible or not.  I am so very thrilled that we can make it happen!  My wonderful husband is so supportive of me in this way and I am very, very thankful for him!!! 

We will once again be staying at Little St. Michael's on the Chalice Well Grounds.

We'll have 24 hour access to the grounds, garden and well.  It's such an amazing place, and I'll be there for 7 whole days!  There are so many things I want to do while I am there.  I want to spend time at the Holy Thorn sending healing and love for it to flourish once again.  There will be much time spent at the Sacred Wells and hills of this wonderful landscape.

I am most excited to return to Glastonbury Abbey.
  I felt such an amazing connection there last time, but only had a small bit of time to spend there.  This time, I plan to pack a lunch and spend all day there at least once - if not twice while we are in town. 

I may rent a car and go to Wales for a day as well.  In fact, I am pondering the idea of going over 4 or 5 days early and spending those in Wales at Trigonos in Snowdon.  From there, I can visit Llyn Tegid, Tomen Y Mur, Dinas Dinlle, Bedd Branwen and Anglesey.  During the packaged trip, I can take a day and go to Preselli Hills and Dyfed.

This all brings me full-circle around to a healthier lifestyle.  I better get my butt in shape if I want to walk the Tor Labyrinth or hike to the Lake of the Maidens and Tomen Y Mur! 

The best part of this is that some of my closest friends will be there with me.  Time with my spiritual sisters is priceless to me.  To be able to share space with them in Glastonbury just makes it all the better! 

I am motivated.  I am energized.  I am Blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish I could be there with you all! Preseli Hills is amazing... be sure to let forth some tones, so that you can hear them resonate against the stones there. Incredible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do, Andrea!! I wish you could go as well! Maybe 2013??? :)

    ReplyDelete