Saturday, January 22, 2011

Taking the next step

Radiant Health.  That's one of my main dreams for this year - to achieve Radiant Health.  If you follow me here or on facebook, you probably have figured that out.  ;-)

I've made some really nice progress already and I'm just over the 3 week mark.  Here are some highlights of what's been accomplished, or at least movement on, so far:
  • Incorporated several healthy alternatives into the diet - replacing less-healthy counterparts
  • Started planning meals instead of flying by the seat of my pants
  • Followed an approach to shopping found in a whole foods eating book I have
  • Incorporated exercise into my day at least 4 days a week (at this point)
  • Better maintaining daily practice/thankfulness/balancing meditations
  • Had a physical with blood work (all came back in the 'norm')
  • Found a DO (Osteopathic Dr) to work with for neck and lower back issues
  • Began research on causes of RLS and natural corrective treatments that work
  • Enlisted the help of a wonderful friend and spiritual sister to be an accountability buddy to keep me on track with 'the plan'
  • Several other organizational things that support this dream (putting exercise on the calendar for instance)
I really think that I am doing well and moving along at the right pace.  But when another wonderful friend offered a 6 week course on Empowering your Dreams, I felt like I could really benefit from taking it to the next level.  So... I've signed up for the course, introduced myself in the forum and anxiously await the start of the class on Sunday evening/Monday morning.

Sometimes, it's when we think we have things well in hand when we actually benefit the most from added support.  I feel this is one of those times and I am blessed that the Divine is supporting me in this way!

3 comments:

  1. I saw that dreams class you posted about and so wish I was there! I really admire all of the steps you are taking, Bobbi :) You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thank you, Rebecca! When am I going to see you again? Soon, I hope!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a rockstar! You have been an inspiration to me Bobbi...thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete